Terms and Conditions
- Free entry for children under 2 Years.
- Please carefully check your age, height, weight, package, activity criteria before buying tickets. Tickets once bought cannot be refunded.
- All park activity payments are to be made through website, main top up counter, or any of the top up counters only. Park does not accept payment at any other location. If you come across such practice, then please report, and get rewarded.
- All activities are subject to waiting time and entry of all participants is by queue system only.
- To avail any offer, please show valid ID Proof.
- Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited. Smoking, vaping, and smokeless tobacco of any kind is prohibited in the simcha adventure facility.
- The activities in the simcha adventures facility are designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength who are in reasonably good health. Certain pre-existing medical conditions, including but not limited to obesity, high blood pressure, pregnancy, heart disease or other cardiac condition, severe pulmonary problems, and other pre-existing musculoskeletal problems may impair the safety and well-being of participants, as may other medical and psychological conditions that may put you at greater risk of injury, illness, fracture, paralysis, heart attack and or death. Do not attempt any skill or activity outside your limitations, abilities, or skill level. Use involves inherent risk. Participate with extreme caution and at your own risk.
- Drinking & eating is not allowed in activity area.
- Throwing garbage including gum, candy, tobacco etc anywhere except dustbin is strictly prohibited. A fine of Rs 1,000 will be charged in case of violation of the same.
- Participants are advised to maintain harmony. Any misbehavior will not be tolerated.
- Failure to follow the rules could result in injuries to yourself or others and may even cause removal from the park. Management and staff solely hold the right to refuse service to anyone.
- simcha adventures management solely reserve the right to cancel, delay, or move the activity to another location if the situation demands so.
- All participants, individually or through their legal guardian, must complete the appropriate assumption of risk and release and waiver of liability form prior to participation.
- All matters will be solely resolved at management’s discretion.
- Supervision requirements: children up to age of 18 must be under direct supervision of an adult. If you will be supervising children up to 18 years of age, you must ensure that you can clearly always see them.
- Ignoring marshal’s instructions or being rude to marshals & officials will not be tolerated.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
The visitor on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms our server log files also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc. For the financial transactions by credit card Siena Infortainment Private Limited uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “PayU” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with Siena Infortainment Private Limited, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard.
We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.